ALL FAMILY FOOT CAREALL
|BOSTON PODIATRY 617-361-1114
Dr. Dorothy McCarthy Curran, Board Certified: American Board of Podiatric Surgery
Dr. Daniel Hallissy 1150 River St., Boston (Hyde Park) MA 02136
We are on the three bus routes.
32 -- Wolcott Sq. Or Cleary Sq. --
Forest Hills Sta. Via Hyde Par…
33 -- Dedham Line -- Mattapan
Sta. Via River St.
50 -- Cleary Square -- Forest Hills
Station Via Roslindale Square…
How Much Do You Know?
1. How many non-traumatic diabetic amputations were performed
in the United States in 2010?
2. What is the leading cause of diabetic amputation in the United
3. Seventy percent of all diabetic amputations begin as what?
4. Loss of Protective Sensation (L.O.P.S.) due to neuropathy is the
leading cause of ulceration and amputation among diabetics. True
5. Each diabetic must know his LOPS Score after his/her annual
Comprehensive Diabetic Foot Exam. True or False?
SCROLL BELOW FOR ANSWERS
1. 84,000 amputations
2. Diabetic Neuropathy is the leading cause of these
3. 70% of these amputations begin with an ingrown toenail.